 People / Newbie / 179
178  |  180
Subject:
Switching e-mail?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:07:55 GMT

I'm not exactly new here, I was around during RTL...but I figure this is where
people go when they want to answer questions, and I have a question.

Is it possible to change the e-mail address that is setup with Lugnet?  I am
finally rid of blasted AOL, and would like to switch Lugnet on over to my new
e-mail.  But, I find no way to do this, and I'm not sure if it's OK to just do
the whole news posting setup again, which would give me two different posting
names.  Perhaps the answer to this is in the Terms of Use, but while I'm asking
questions anyway, I guess I'll see if anybody can tell me up front before
diving into that :)

Thanks in advance...

--Josh