 People / Newbie / 124
    Hi there! —Joe Meno
   Hi, I'm posting to do a quick introduction. I have already posted announcing a MOC over a week ago and will be adding more once I finish my photo editing of my current model. And if you want to know a little more about me, just check: (URL) Meno (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Hi there! —Tom McDonald
   Hello Joe.. I used to chat more here but now mostly lurk. Welcome to Lugnet, and I'm glad you're not green :-) -Tom McD. when replying, clay pigeons have been known to contain 73 PPM spamcake. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Hi there! —Joe Meno
   (...) Trust me, it's not easy being green!:) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Hi there! —Shiri Dori
   (...) I dunno, I think Richard Marchetti (Hop-Frog) likes it quite a bit... And trust me, there is no color discrimination on LUGNET, unless you're talking about the pink homepage on Valentine's Day a few years back. There's an exception to every (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)