 People / Newbie / *227 (-5)
  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

(...) Ok, Duane, you should be all set. --Todd (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

(...) John, Whew, OK, found you. You should be all fixed. --Todd (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

Yes, there is. Just add the proper group to the "Newsgroups" field, or request that any replies to your message be followed up to the proper group. I've gone ahead and done it for you. (I thought it had been done already, but was mistaken) -Duane (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general)

Is there a way of contacting the Lugnet admins to ask them for help in getting this sorted out? Steve "Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:HE30EB.1GFE@lugnet.com... (...) I go (...) confirmation (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

Ditto. Duane.Hess@NOSPAMcexp.com -Duane (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact