 People / LGBT / 92
91  |  93
Subject:
Best Lego Rainbow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 03:41:28 GMT

In honor of Northampton (MA) Pride tomorrow, I’m going to slap together a fun little Lego rainbow. But it dawns on me that there are quite a few choices for the different colors--especially now that I have the collection sorted. And there are even choices of flag: Most rainbow flags have six colors, but the original flags (and the great big one visible at the corner of Castro and Market in San Francisco) had eight: teal and hot pink were included until supplies of these colors on hand ran out and the design was simplified. What to do, what to do?

The master builders in CA have taken their shot at it:

http://www.sideshowjamie.com/images/MasterBuilder/LegoPride01.jpg

http://www.sideshowjamie.com/images/MasterBuilder/LegoPride02.jpg

and bravo to them for these delightful details. But four colors? We can do better. I’ll take a stab at it, shoot a few photos. How ‘bout you?

-Teddy