 People / LGBT / 75
    speaking of dead in the water... —Angela Fong
   Hey I finally got around to setting up my account at brickshelf. Can anyone guess the gay icon movie that I have represented in this MOC? Being a filmmaker and therefore narcissistic I have put myself into the main character's, uh, role. The Chinese (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

        Re: speaking of dead in the water... —George Haberberger
   (...) Spoiler It's the bricks that got small. Sunset Boulevard? George (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

        Re: speaking of dead in the water... —Angela Fong
   (...) Correct! And as for quotes, because I am having a birthday (not my fiftieth!!) Joe says to Norman: "There's nothing tragic about being fifty. Not unless you're trying to be twenty-five" Angela (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)