 People / LGBT / 60
  question from a newbie

I was motivated by the Wizard of Oz mocs to post something, but I realized I have no idea how. Am I right, the only way to post is to have a brickshelf account, or a webpage, I can't just paste, or upload? Angela (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: question from a newbie

(...) Awesome, Angela!  Set up a brickshelf account.  It's quick, easy, and free (though I think the admins have to switch you on, which takes a day or two).  Just go to (URL), click on "Create a New Account" and follow the prompts. I can't wait to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)