 People / LGBT / 24
    Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages —Tim Courtney
   (...) I'm curious too. Gay marriage as a topic, not related to LEGO at all, should go in off-topic.debate IMHO. -Tim (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

        Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages —Orion Pobursky
   (...) To be honest I think this topic would fall under the "acceptance issues" portion the group's carter and therefore be on topic for this group. -Orion FUT to off-topic.debate (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)