 People / LGBT / 22
    Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I'm sorry, but what does a skip-filter have to do with the main message scroll? If one could skip-filter it, then why would the off-topic forum be filtered out by the system itself? This is in regards to the main new message scroll that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

        Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages —Orion Pobursky
     (...) We're talking about the same thing, the web based interface found here: (URL) OT and Admin groups are not blocked automatically by the system per se, that's just the default setting of your skip filter. If you look on the bottom of the main (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages —Tim Courtney
     (...) I'm curious too. Gay marriage as a topic, not related to LEGO at all, should go in off-topic.debate IMHO. -Tim (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

         Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages —Orion Pobursky
     (...) To be honest I think this topic would fall under the "acceptance issues" portion the group's carter and therefore be on topic for this group. -Orion FUT to off-topic.debate (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

        skip-filter Todd Lehman
   (...) .off-topic is only filtered out by default. You're free to add it back in by changing your personal preferences: (URL) => .admin.nntp] (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, lugnet.admin.nntp)