 People / LGBT / 115
  Ruby Dream

Janey Red Brick has done it again: (2 URLs) To paraphrase that Wicked Witch of the West, "I want that slipper!" [LDrawPart 3004:373] -Teddy (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

  Re: Ruby Dream

(...) Hi Teddy, wow, didnt take you long to catch that one! Hope you enjoyed it, and as the witch says "What an unexpected pleasure. It's so kind of you to want to visit me in my loneliness." Janey "Ruby Red Brick" Although, my favourite line... (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)