 People / Kids / 3
    Ironic..... —Samarth Moray
   ...... That the only group of people LEGO is said to really care about has it's own newsgroup, and it has NEVER EVER been used, LOL! I wonder what the reason for this could be? Legoswami (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.people.kids)

        Re: Ironic..... —Adrian Drake
   (...) Because Lugnet is primarily for grownups. Adrian (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.people.kids)

        Re: Ironic..... —Samarth Moray
   (...) Doesn't mean that others don't use it.... We have had a number of TFOL lurkers 'coming out' recently (so to speak); I'm sure there's a better reason. Legoswami (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.people.kids)