 People / Adults / 3
    So this is nothing minors are allowed to see! —Johannes Koehler
   Peace! (URL) man, click me, I'm a link, man!>> (URL) man, click me, I'm a link, man!>> Legolize it! Jojo (URL) Disclaimer: I have never and I will never smoke anything. And I have never and I will never entice anybody to smoke anything. (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.adults, FTX) !

        Re: So this is nothing minors are allowed to see! —Tim David
     Hey, thats really nice MOC. I like the washing line and the hippy pastel painted planks of the caravan. I think you found the right minifig faces as well! Tim (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.adults, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: So this is nothing minors are allowed to see! —George Haberberger
     (...) Jojo, Way cool, thanks! I wonder if they know the people from 6563? Be kind, George (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.adults, FTX)

        Re: So this is nothing minors are allowed to see! —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Jojo, That's awesome. This sits very well next to Lenny's rastastarians: (URL) the various space hipppies: (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.adults)