 People / Adults / 10
Re: There are no adults on planet earth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.adults
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 02:39:31 GMT

Patty,

at least the ones that play with lego

I see you started a new club on the curators page, I am not sure why I signed up
for it, but am not interested enough to change it. : )

As for adults, I agree wholeheartedly. Through my experience with MichLUG, and
the maybe 15 (maybe more or less) active members, and the 7 active members I
have with my own Michiana-LUG club, there seems to be a small contigent of
AFOL's around if my expereinces in the last few years in the northern Indiana
area are any indication.

However, even with these small numbers, I think I have made some very good
friends, and am glad to have the experiences with them that I do. Good luck with
your club and hope to see you at one of the gatherings. : )

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
President, Michiana-LUG / LTC