 People / 941
    Re: Can I Send A Minifig To The Lehman Wedding? - Spoiler warning for Todd and Suz —Tom McDonald
   (...) The domesticated northern California spamcake is quite buoyant. It can be used on the LLC boats as a floatation device should abandoning ship become necessary. Those boats aren't on tracks, and collide quite easily. -Tom McD. when replying, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Can I Send A Minifig To The Lehman Wedding? - Spoiler warning for Todd and Suz —Mark LaRue
   (...) My minifig would love an invite, but knows better than to sample the spamcake. He once ordered it at the gril..the thing is hard as bricks! (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california)