 People / 900
    Re: I'm lucky to be alive —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Lego be damned -- be glad that you are alive, Man! I understand that SUVs and other raised up vehicles represent a particular hazard to more typical automobiles in an accident because they have a tendency to get pushed up and ride over the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us)

        Re: I'm lucky to be alive —Frank Filz
   Taking's Scott's cue to direct this towards .debate (though my response here isn't particularly of a debating nature).... (...) Actually, in this particular case, I think the truck riding up onto my vehicle may have saved me some injury. Of course (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)