 People / 783
    Members by country and state —Andreas Stabno
   Todd, I like the new "by country" sort of LUGNET's member page. Would it be difficult to add a second level "by state" sort to the same link. Perhaps you can display state flags for countries that allow this option. I suppose a country/state/name (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.people)