 People / 735
Re: Amnon and Gilad's thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:52:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
(these are opionions of my baby-sittees, Amnon and Gilad, in their words.
Please FUT the appropriate groups!)

Gilad: I like the throwbot alien [Richard Marchetti's]. Can you make another
throwbot alien? Can you tell me how to make one?
I can show you how to make my throwbots.
I like Craig's Obi-Wan and alien [URU].

Amnon: I also like the alien. I also liked the Queen Amidala.

Gilad: Can you make a story about throwbots and send it to me? [in ref to the
CW stories] Will you make an internet page of it?

[Amnon and Gilad are almost seven. They were looking over my shoulder as I was
browsing Richard's Alien:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/alientec.htm
And Craigo-Lego:
http://community-2.webtv.net/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex/ ]