 People / 720
    Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like! —Jude Beaudin
   (...) If you ever wish to part with some of those, please let me know. You will be well rewarded. Ice Planet was the best colour scheme ever! (...) Your a VeggieTales fan, kewl!!! Who is your favourite? Mine is Larry. Jude Humans are people too! (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

        Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like! —Tim Courtney
   (...) Heh heh..... someday I'll build a cool ice planet base. The extras I'll probably end up trading. I think I have more than I know what to do with. (...) I like the French peas. Interestingly enough, Phil Vischer and the other VeggieTales (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)