 People / 719
  This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!

Hey all...just took some fun digital pics of my room tonight (at about 12:00am) (URL) my room as I'm working on my E-43 transport module getting it prepared for Brickfest this weekend. Thought you spaceheads would be interested too. The E-43 stat (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.space) !

  Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!

(...) If you ever wish to part with some of those, please let me know. You will be well rewarded. Ice Planet was the best colour scheme ever! (...) Your a VeggieTales fan, kewl!!! Who is your favourite? Mine is Larry. Jude Humans are people too! (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!

(...) Your ship looks nice. I should have taken some pictures of my work area last night. You almost couldn't see the floor for all the bags of parts laying around, and my work table is still largely surfaced by 6 wide and 10 wide boat bow bricks (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.space)

  Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!

(...) Heh heh..... someday I'll build a cool ice planet base. The extras I'll probably end up trading. I think I have more than I know what to do with. (...) I like the French peas. Interestingly enough, Phil Vischer and the other VeggieTales (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!

(...) Thanks. (...) My picture taking was randomly inspired by those in BrickLUG Chat...I just remembered I had a digital camera and could do this sort of thing! :) The ship is pretty much done now...kicking more butt for its brick than ever. :) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.space)