 People / 569
  Re: Purimish fun

(...) Thanks for sharing, Shiri! Gee, I hate to say what I was doing for Purim -- but let's just say I celebrated in my own manner and leave it at that. -- Richard (Never a moment to recover myself...or my failing health... ::cough, cough::) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Purimish fun

Wow. This is a holiday I've never heard of. I read a lot, but I have never come across this. Thank you all for teaching me something today. (I'm serious.) I'm Lutheran and from Texas, and as much as I read, I've never heard of this. I hope you all (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)