 People / 492
Re: cat lover cat pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
Any other LEGO-fan cat lovers have cat pages?

Barbara has a page for our two calico cats Button and Popcorn (warning--big
image):

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/cats.html

as well as for out resident cat-in-training, Pomai:

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/pomai.html

Don't let her appearance fool you.  She's a cat in dog's clothing.

Cheers,
- jsproat