 People / 4857
  Heather Braaten is Missing

(URL) to give it wider exposure. If you know anything, that group has contact info... keep an eye open. Especially if you're in the US Pacific Northwest. (12 years ago, 28-Mar-12, to lugnet.people) !

  Re: Heather Braaten is Missing

(...) I have posted about this on several non-brick-related forums that I frequent and which have nationwide readership. I hope that others will consider doing the same. (12 years ago, 28-Mar-12, to lugnet.people)

  Tragic News about Heather (Re: Heather Braaten is Missing)

(...) (URL) I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences go out to all of her family and friends. (12 years ago, 2-Apr-12, to lugnet.people, FTX)