 People / 4774
  Looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie"

Hi all, I am looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie" who created this: (URL) like to get in contact with him/her. So, shaggie: if you are reading this, please contact me by E-mail. Or if anyone else knows this person, please contact me! THANKS! Jaco (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie"

(...) If my memory is working right then Shaggie is a Polish AFOL so you might want to try contacting Marcin from Klocki ((URL) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie"

(...) Jaco, You can find Shaggie's contact information on his website: (URL) (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie"

I have found him and got the original LDraw file. Full instructions available soon. (16 years ago, 10-Nov-08, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie"

(...) Full instructions available on my Brickshelf: (URL) (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.people)