 People / 4737
  Re: Keeping me on a string...By Figueifoto

In lugnet.announce, João Carlos Marques Figueiredo wrote: Hi João and Maarten! Please do NOT use .announce for such issues, but post it directly to .people Thanks! -Rene (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Keeping me on a string...By Figueifoto

(...) Sorry Rene...I'm new at LUGNET and just copy the same procedure that Maarten used. Didn't know that I was doing wrong and won't happen again! Thank's for Your attention. João (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Keeping me on a string...By Figueifoto

(...) Well, dies no one at it ;-) (...) I anticipated as much. That's why I wrote the hint. Leg Godt! Rene (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.people, FTX)