 People / 4691
  Trying to contact Kevin Salm

I have been trying for over a month to contact Kevin Salm, email, ILTCO list, BL contact, BL forum, but no response. If someone out there is in contact with Kevin, could you please ask him to reply here, or contact me ASAP via the email on this (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Trying to contact Kevin Salm

(...) He was in BL chat the other evening (Australian time). -pete.w (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.people)