 People / 4681
    Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Eric, It was great to go back through LomM to see some favorite old constructions and some newer ones that I had missed. Happy anniversary! Your Estuary Stronghold has always been one of my favorite MOCs and may be the first time I saw the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind —Eric Brok
   (...) Thanks Bruce, for your interest and your posting. Also thanks for putting the link at classic-castle. I fixed the broken links you mentioned. Eric Brok (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)