 People / 4644
4643  |  4645
Subject:
An odyssey continues...Nathan re-emerges...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:42:12 GMT

Hey all,

A big hello from a long gone face! I realize I haven’t been a very active poster here for ages, but I was always a reader and I hope to type (one key at a time ; ) a few more posts in the future... For the record here is a brief ‘why I was gone’.

When we last left our intrepid hero* : *work with me ; )

He was underway to Australia to attend university.

But now He’s not... To find out why you’ll have to watch the prequel to my next adventure

To cut a long, complicated, and relatively boring, story short: A combination of factors including: an illness in the family (now far less serious), a relocating of work (also fairly vital), and the distance effect (with the first two in mind) have prompted me to return to Ireland. I will be still be studying, but now at Queens University Belfast. I apologies for my long absence, the recent whip lash has left me not a little disorientsted and without much time for lego (less still for lego and the internet). I am now in the final throws of the move and shold be back regularly reading by next week, this is more of a ‘heads up’. I will have caught up on the news and MOCs I missed by sometime next year : )

I missed you all a lot and it will be good to be back...again...again* *for those who have been around a while and know that of all the ‘individual’ (feel free to substitute your own adjective) people on the web I rank fairly highly...

Please do flood me with news!

God Bless as always,

Nathan

BTW the one positive is that in some of the time spent not posting and actually in a fixed abode I have produced my best ever MOC... to be posted in a while as I am going to try to learn to edit the pics, that could take time...