 People / 4625
Re: Looking for the owner of this Gallery.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.people, John Cooper wrote:
In lugnet.people, David VinZant wrote:
I came across this Brickshelf account and want to know who the owner is.

Click the up button a couple times in the brickshelf gallery and the owners
identity should become apparent.

And he has the same username on Bricklink - well replace the - with _ and he is
there. But that hair is for sale on Bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=70714&invType=F
If I am not mistaken it was one of those random parts n a random color from the
LLD(?) PAB.

Mark
http://www.promobricks.com

Thanks for the help, I have placed my order. This will be a great addition to my
58 Colors of minifigs. Now I just need to find a reasonable deal on a Mearsk
hard hat. :D

Dave
www.GPLR.org