 People / 4588
4587  |  4589
Subject:
Legomaster's MySpace blog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:15:01 GMT

I think I will start keeping a MySpace.com blog about my Lego adventures:

Click to view my MySpace page, visit my blog.

I use broad band, pardon the loading time if you don’t.
Open the page, go make tea, let it load, come back and enjoy!

I like the slide show dillies by Photobucket.com.

Have a nice day.