 People / 4563
Re: E: A Retrospective
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 00:57:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Now that Lugnet’s resident “tortured artiste” has gone, leave behine a whiff of prescribed substances and stale sweat, I’d like to share our memories of this somewhat talented, and amusingly unstable individual.

Mine would have to be http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=51655 - nothing quite beats it for sheer surreality.

To quote Anders:

“Stupid question: In whatever way will that post help?”