 People / 4496
Re: New MOC, er, new LEGO consumer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 00:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
On a list I follow, Jason Spears wrote:

(reposted on his behalf with (his and Jamie's) permission)

Emily Anne Spears
Born October 3rd, 2005 at 9:21pm.

5 lbs 10 ounces
19 inches
Hazel Eyes
Light brown hair
Cute as a button!

http://www.bevsglass.com/emily/

fut .people

Congratulations on the birth of you daughter, may the joys and privileges of
parenting bring both you and your wife monumental happiness and very few tears.

Janey "Red Brick"

I see lots of Dora and Clikits in your future.