 People / 4408
4407  |  4409
Subject:
Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:18:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello my name is Jason Brant and im from West Allis, Wisconsin, USA.  You
probubly never herd of me or seen my name before and thats because im new :). I
decided about 3 months ago to finnally sign up and be a member, after spending a
year looking at all your stuff and posts.
So I just wanted to introduce my self and I hope to post more messages and share
my lego creations with everyone.