 People / 4405
Re: Married
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people, Martijn Zwaal wrote:
   Hello everybody,

Yesterday I got married and we ordered a cake with minifigs on top for the occasion.

Congratulations! A very happy day indeed. I’ve been married for over 10 years myself, so let me share some things I’ve learned for a happy marriage:
  • Flowers are appropriate for any occasion.
  • Any day can be an occasion.
  • You can sell your encyclopedia set on eBay. You no longer need it, as your wife knows everything. :)
Best wishes to you both!
- Joe