 People / 4392
4391  |  4393
Subject:
Tour de Cure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 20:20:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Jennifer and I recently accepted the challenge of cycling in the
American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure fund-raising event. The
Tour de Cure is a series of cycling events held in over 80 cities
nationwide. We will ride two rides in June, 60 miles (100 Km) each,
joining thousands of others to pedal in support of the Association's
mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all
people affected by diabetes.

We are asking you to help by supporting our fund-raising efforts with a
donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives
of the 18 million Americans who suffer from diabetes and the 20 million
people in the United States with pre-diabetes. It is faster and easier
than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation
online by simply following this link:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/tdc.cgi

More information on the American Diabetes Association, its programs and
diabetes in general can be found at the Association's website:
www.diabetes.org

Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight against this deadly
disease. We both greatly appreciate your support and will keep you
posted on our progress.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com