 People / 4384
Re: Lego is more than a toy for Downtown Artist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 03:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.people, Nick Kappatos wrote:

Of course, I'm a little miffed that you got a picture in Swank before I
did.... back to the gym for me.

PLUS... it says "people appearing in these pages are models and are used for
illustrative purposes only"

whoa... now e's a "model"... rockage!

LMAO, thanks guys. I should have trimmed that, but thought you all might have
thought it was funny, 'cause it is!

Oh man, I wanted to crack some more jokes about stuff related to this article,
but, heh, heh, I guess its 'too' adult.

Lol, someone asked me if they used my "stunt ####" on the other pages.
LMAO.

(even Jake asked me if the LEGO Logo was used in this article, I said heck no!)
I have to protect the brand name and values no matter what adventures I find
myself on. Promise.