 People / 4377
    i'm signing off today —Leonard Hoffman
   i dont want to start a fight or anything, so im signing off for the next few days. lugnet has just gotten too stressful for me, and it seems like certain people are just out to start a fight and bring me down. the best way for me to avoid ugliness (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)