 People / 4355
4354  |  4356
Subject:
Kelly B. Darr and Mr. Krinkle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:49:16 GMT

A wonderfully awesome and supportive friend of mine, patron of the now defunct 111 First St. Artist Center, super talented artist and all around sexy roller girl, Kelly B. Darr and Mr. Krinkle.

The legendary 111 First Street Artist Center - Jersey City - New Jersey

I am writing this post because the amount of hits on this image is like, well, A LOT!

Did this go around the office a few times?

Either way, Kelly B. Darr is a very talented artist. I would like to share with you the link to her web site:

Kelly B. Darr .com

Kelly and her sweetie Lee Perry, have been excellent friends of mine for many years. Both her and Lee have helped me to do art shows and exhibits at the 111 Firt St. Building. We often speak of art and the creative process. Both of them are inspirations to me.

Kelly has appeared more than once on Brickshelf:

Please visit her web site and see for yourself the amazing talent she has. I also want to thank her for all her work in trying to save the 111 First St. Artist Center, as well as her genuine interest in my work. We have spoke many times about art and the creative process. Here’s to you Kelly. Proud to call you friend.

love,

Eric Sophie
Biomechanical Bricks