 People / 4352
Re: My Latest MOC: A Little Human
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:22:17 GMT

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message
news:ID7AJz.pvF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Gary Tabener wrote:
Just to say congratulations on your new arrival.

Thanks!

Is Henry your first?

Yup. Unless you count our four cats and one dog as the equivalent of a • human :-)

Am I right in saying that your work involves marine and offshore, if so,
ever hear of CyScan?

Nope, never heard of them. Yes, I'm currently involved in the mooring of
offshore drilling rigs and also the installation of subsea oil and gas
equipment. (I got out of the subsea pipelines business)

Again congratulations.
From a father of two.

Thanks! -TJ

Every once in a while I get to go offshore, service and training for CyScan,
a laser positioning system for support vessels.

You may want to have a look

www.gcsltd.co.uk/marine_navigation.html

Gary.