 People / 4317
4316  |  4318
Subject:
help in finding others?/ a new PA LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:40:36 GMT

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike Gibney,

I've been poking around here for a while, and recently started posting, my
application to join will be finished momentarily so I can be more of a part of
this great community.  I, like many here, have been a lego® fan almost my entire
life.  I can't say I have a favorite theme, except to say I have a dislike for
those new power ranger looking knights (what were they thinking?)

After attending Brickfest 04 I decided I wanted to find others out there in my
area that are AFOL's, or maybe some teenFOL's.  Anyone in the
Harrisburg/York/Lancaster or surrounding areas?  Would love to hear from you and
posibly start a LUG in the area.  Many of my co workers think a 34yr old
concrete finisher that plays with Lego® is insane!  I need your support!  Heck
you might need mine as well!