 People / 4314
Re: Off Topic: But check it out! There's a little Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:11:20 GMT

In lugnet.people, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Family Portrait!¬

Dang, yer kid's got a big head...

Rob

Congrats!!!!!

I don't want to know how much plastic was flexed with the birth of that child...

Getting back to reality..Chris is gonna die...especially when his wife see THIS
pic...
http://pre.classic-space.com/?m=jake&n=17

Perhaps attending to the Jr. Admiral will stave off that decision..

Congrats again, my good friend.

Now I've got an excuse to buy some Baby and Quatro (and those stuffed Lego
animals)..

Scott