 People / 4248
Re: Christmas card and letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:08:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Thomas Main wrote:
I wanted to share my family's Christmas card and Christmas letter with the
LUGNET community (who has been like my extended family):

http://www.appstate.edu/~main/xmasletter/xmaspic.jpg
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/xmasletter/xmas.html

Ha!

Now, that has to be a spoof, I've seen similar artwork come from TLC, ca.1982 in
50 Years of Play. Do you have the original, and can you post it?

-Tim