 People / 4197
    Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT) —Jeff Stembel
   So in other words, we should respect your beliefs, but you don't have to respect others' beliefs. Yay for double standards! As Todd said, you can just *not read* that group. No one is forcing you to. Personally, if people leave over something so (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT) —Erik Olson
   (...) I believe the correct term is "Walk the plank!" (URL) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)