 People / 416
    Re: Divers (was: Lugnet Roll-call) —Matthew Teets
   (...) I find the best way to "use" the sets is to combine them with the pirate theme (whice I don't have much of) in sort of a "sunken ship" diorama. This enhances the fun of the set a lot. I don't actually understand why this didn't occur more to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.town)

        Re: Divers (was: Lugnet Roll-call) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Hmm. I wonder if LEGO thought about making a combo-pack of something like 6558 Shark Cage Cove and 6250 Cross Bone Clipper. If they had included an additional instruction set, to build a shipwreck search-and-salvage (or the academic equivalent (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.town)