 People / 4084
  Young fan

The second thing you'll notice in (URL) picture> is the LEGO Universal Builder Set under the coffee table. After this (URL) Police car>, I'm just about certain that it's the first LEGO set I ever owned. Dave! (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Young fan

(...) Dave! Cute pic, it made my Monday! I think you should use it for your BrickLink ID or collage pic in place of that boring generic fig! Maggie C. (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Young fan

(...) Must be a common attribute in the fan base: (URL) -Rob. (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, FTX)