 People / 4034
    Re: Good news for me! —Tim David
   have fun. BTW, if you want to plan you PABing in advance the stock list as at 27/09/03 is available here (URL) info is from the www.brickish.org Bulk Tracker Tim (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Good news for me! —Ley Ward
   (...) Thank you, I believe we will. (...) Double thank you for saving me the search, now I have my shopping list... "...if your cup be full / may it be again..."(1) Peace and cupsfull'o'ABS, Ley aka Professor Whateverly et al. (1) I just couldn't (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)