 People / 3969
    Increasing my genetic empire, 1 Lego fan at a time —James Brown
   Last night, at 5:31 PM, Danyel Jasen Brown joined our little clan of Lego fans, weighing in at 7 lbs 12. Everyone's doing fine, although grandma was a little frazzled from watching our other two hellions all day yesterday. thanks, James (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Increasing my genetic empire, 1 Lego fan at a time —Dawn Sullivan
   (...) Congratulations on your latest MOC James! :) Glad to hear everyone's doing well. Would love to see some pics of your new addition when he's ready to pose. :) Best wishes to you and your family, Dawn (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.people)