 People / 3943
Re: Brad Justice, superhero
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.people, Ted Michon wrote:
Truly wonderfully well done!

Thanks.  @8^)

(Make sure you submit it for BF whether you come or not. It's something
everyone will enjoy.)

I will be at BF:PDX, but I'm not entirely clear on what you mean by "submit it"
for BF.  The actual set involved was dismantled long, long ago.

Though I suppose that, in lieu of having an actual Q & A session with a new
non-Brad LEGO representative, we could just show this as a slide show.  It would
probably get us just as far, in terms of uncovering the "real reason" behind the
recent brick color changes.  ;)

-Brendan