 People / 3929
    Win a date with Brad Hamilton?! —Brendan Powell Smith
   Hey, what's with these (URL) Win a Date with Brad Hamilton> posters and TV ads I keep seeing everywhere? I thought (URL) this guy> was married? Oh, and um... where do I sign up? Um, I mean... um, for my friend... Who's female. And not me. Hope I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)