 People / 3927
3926  |  3928
Subject:
Jason Koczur and T. Jackson's MOC's appear in the LEGO Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 04:52:43 GMT

    Congratulations go out to Jason Koczur and T. Jackson who had their MOC's in
the latest issue of the LEGO Club Magazine. (January 2004)
    Jason Koczur's model was an awesome Metro Center Train Station that appeared
to take up 6 large gray baseplates!  The windows and curvy arcitechture are
amazing.  Jason's MOC was named Designer's Choice in the Cool Creations section
of the magazine.  Jason, if you haven't put any digital pictures of your train
station online, I encourage you to do so.  I know that there are lots of people
who would love to see more of it.
    T. Jackson's MOC is a LEGO art gallery.  The magazine only lists Mr.
Jackson's first initial, making searching difficult, so I'm not sure if he's a
member of LUGNET or not.  (Jason is.)  The magazine shows 4 different shots of
his art gallery.
    Great work guys!