 People / 3919
3918  |  3920
Subject:
Computer is down :( but I'm building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:18:12 GMT

awwwww candy canes... My Power Supply is Suxxor.
I'll be lurking for awhile during the blink, however, I have been building a new
Mecha. I have been steadily working on it and I hope to continue to make swift
progress.

Mecha 101

Head = Gives your Mecha personality
Done.

Arms = Helps que in scale
Done.

Torso = Join arms to a central torso.
Done.

Spine = Flex and Rotate.
Done.

Ankles = Heavy Duty includes x,y,z axis
Done.

- Still to go -

Feet = In progress

Legs = Planning Stages

Hips = Method Determined

(*cough *cough ~send~Bryce~backtoMecha~school *cough *cough)

Ahem, clear throat, clear throat....

Until then, good luck with all those great MOCs out there!

Piece.

www.biomechanicalbricks.com