 People / 3900
Re: TLC's "While You Were Out" features AFOL this Friday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:42:43 GMT

In lugnet.people, William R. Ward wrote:
From the previews on TLC this Friday's new episode of While You Were Out
features an AFOL whose Lego room is redecorated... I can't wait to see it.
Question is, who's the guy?  Could he be a LUGNET denizen?

The commercials that they're running seem to be a bit misleading.  I also
thought it was a show about a man who came home to find his LEGO room altered.
But apparently it's not that way at all.  Check out this posting for more
details and a further link:

http://news.lugnet.com/mediawatch/?n=1276

Should be an interesting show though!

Allan B.